#socialmediabuttons {text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; display:block;} -->
Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm part of "The Big Reveal" - by Suzi (Literary Engineer)

Aloha,

Today, I’m honored to join the Big Reveal team organized by our Suzi, who is “a part-time writer, occasional engineer and full time mother.”

(Oh… As I am two of the three things above (except sub “father” for “mother”) I can say the above items are not listed in chronological order.)






On her Blog, Literary Engineer, Suzi writes that she’s “…been lucky to get to know a ton of great writers through my Big Reveal postings, and I wanted to dedicate a page to them, so that you can keep up with what they are doing too. Or maybe you’ve recently discovered this author and want to read more about them.”

Suzi also does an awesome job with her Sloppy Writing series, so I’m lucky enough to be in her third round of the Big Reveal! The idea is that various questions will be revealed (strangely enough :) over the next few weeks, so I hope you can join me and me cohorts here.

 

 

10 comments:

Brinda said...

I visited the post. Pretty cool!

Suzi said...

Thanks, Mark. I look forward to spending the next 24 weeks with you. (Provided you come back for questions 16-24 too. :)

Anonymous said...

Love meeting new writers. Thanks for the introduction Mark. Great to meet you, Suzi.

Emily R. King said...

I look forward to reading your answers, Mark!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hey, Mark...

Is it spring yet? LOL. I know how much you are needing the milder weather

Fun concept. Checked out at Suzi's .... Looking forward to more answers from the MADMAN....LOL.

Johanna Garth said...

Cool...off to visit :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Very cool, Mark!

Martin Willoughby said...

Literary Engineer. Love it. As good as Milo Fowler's Speculative Fictioneer.

Chancelet said...

Thanks for the introduction. Will need to check out the sloppy writing posts.

Al Diaz said...

Nice to meet you Suzi :)

Post a Comment

Dude saunters up to Dude-ette: You Comment Here Often?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;